UKKO Private Trader service is not suitable for you if:
- You have to import goods/order products from outside the EU.
- Your business includes animals and related purchases (eg dog breeding, cat breeding, horses, etc.)
- Your business is agriculture and forestry or investment activities.
- Your business requires double-entry bookkeeping.
- You also need payroll system for employees.
- You have a accounting period other than a calendar year.
- You have large inventory (over 1000 €).
- Margin tax applies to services or products sold by your business. (e.g. used car dealerships or flea markets.)
- You are selling products through an international platform to consumers world-wide.
- You write sales invoices in a currency other than euros.
Other things to consider:
- The service fee does not include the making of arrears accounting.
- In order to handle and make VAT and tax returns, we require users to mandate sent Suomi.fi authorizations.
- Receipts must be added to the service after each month, but no later than the 21st of the following month. Subsequent documents will not be accepted for accounting.
- It is not possible to get a balance sheet through our service, because we do simple-entry bookkeeping in our service.
- For example, if you already have a Business ID that was created several years ago and has since been discontinued, you must activate that business ID before you can use our service. You can do so with a notification of changes on the YTJ website.
- To become a private trader and create a Finnish Business ID through us, you must be at least 18 years old.