UKKO Private Trader service is not suitable for you if:
- Your business is agriculture and forestry or investment activities.
- Your business requires double-entry bookkeeping.
- You need regular payroll and you cannot use payroll services provided by a third party to calculate and pay your salaries.
- Your fiscal year is a non-calendar year.
- However, you can change your financial year to end on 31.12. before starting a customer relationship
- Products sold by your company are subject to marginal taxation. (e.g. used car dealerships or flea markets.)
- Inventory maintenance is an important part of your business, and you do not keep regular inventory.
- You should be able to provide an inventory list and value at the turn of the year and upon request.
- A significant inventory is often considered to be a stock intended for sale of approximately € 1,000.
- You have regular imports of goods from outside the EU (Please note that the UK is no longer part of the EU).
- Your business includes animals and related purchases (e.g. breeding), however training, grooming, walking dogs and other similar services are allowed
- You are under 18 years old.
Other things to consider:
- The service fee does not include completing uncompleted bookkeeping.
- Receipts must be added to the service after each month, no later than the 21st of the following month. Subsequent supporting documents will not be accepted for accounting purposes.
- In order to handle taxes, we require users to have a Suomi.fi authorization.
- To establish a business name and business ID through us, you must be at least 18 years old.
- The National Board of Patents and Registration does not allow minors to start a business through electronic channels
- It is not possible to get a balance sheet through our service.
- An old business ID must be activated to use the service.
- For example, if you have a Business ID that was established several years ago and has since been terminated, this business ID must be activated
- International trade is an additional service that can be used for an additional fee. It often requires the customer to be willing to figure out the accounting requirements themselves, especially if you sell products to consumer customers around the world through some international platform.
- Sales invoices can only be sent in euros, so your customer must be prepared to pay the invoices in euros, or you must create accounting invoices according to the amount of payments just received.
We do cash basis accounting. This means that the date of the payment determines the accounting day of income or expense.