If your company has products or supplies in stock that are to be sold to your customers, their value must be reported on the tax return. This is done by writing an inventory list. You can report the value of your inventory to us by sending it as an attachment by e-mail to email@example.com and we will then add the value of your inventory to the tax return. The inventory is calculated at the end of the year and reported to the tax office with the tax return.
The inventory list should show:
- company name and business ID
- products or materials you have in stock to be sold
- quantities of products or materials (in pieces, kilograms, liters, cubic meters, packaging or other suitable unit of measurement)
- the tax-free purchase price per unit or per unit of measure for each product or material (ie the price excluding VAT)
- the date of the inventory, the signature of the author of the inventory and the clarification of the name