Through UKKO Limited Company, you can pay yourself tax-free travel costs, such as kilometer expenses or per diems. UKKO Limited Company's monthly invoicing includes one salary calculation for the entrepreneur per month.
Fill in the necessary information about the trip in the attached report or something similar and send it to our customer service at email@example.com. The appendix must contain an explanation of at least the following matters (kilometer expenses):
1. Who traveled, for what reason and when?
2. Where was the trip directed and how long did it take (exact route)?
3. What vehicle (registration number) did you travel with?
4. Were there other people on board on business matters?
If you are paying yourself a salary or other compensation for the first time through UKKO Limited Company, please also provide the following information. The information must be reported to customer service at least three business days before the desired payment date.
- Name of the salary recipient
- Payment date
- Tax card
- The role of the salary recipient: an entrepreneur / employee
- If the entrepreneur is: part-time / full-time
- Possible information about TyEL insurance
- Possible information about accident insurance