The service is best suited for self-employed limited company entrepreneurs, i.e., consultants, professionals working in construction and doctors.
The service is not suitable for you if:
- Your company has more than one shareholder
- Your company has chart of accounts that deviates from the standard used in the service
- Your company's operations include animals and related purchases (such as dog or cat breeding, stable operations) unless the operation can be categorized as business income. You are obliged to check their respective income bracket from the Tax Administration
- Your company engages in investment operations or trades in securities
- Your company has a complex balance sheet structure and/or its balance-sheet includes multiple items or buildings
- One person has been authorized by the board to represent the company
- Marginal taxation is applied to the products or services sold by your company (such as used-car sales or flea markets)
- Your company's business operations require a large warehouse
- Your company engages in foreign trade or import
- Your company is located on the Åland Islands
- Your company engages in agriculture or forestry. The service does not cover accounting for agricultural sources of income
- Your company sells products through an international platform to customers around the world, or
- Your company issues sales invoices in any other currency than the euro.