When you have an active UKKO Pro account with full-year accounting, you don't have to worry about your company's tax return. We do it for you. In order for us to file your company's tax return, we need some additional information from you. 1.1. opens tax return questionnaire in our service, which each user needs to fill in whether you want to apply for deductions or not. The questionnaire must be completed no later than January 21. that we can file your company's tax return. You can answer the questionnaire by logging in to our service. The questionnaire can be found immediately in the dashboard view.
Please note that we file tax returns in the order in which the questionnaire is answered and when the previous year's months have been confirmed to be completed. So, the sooner you answer the questionnaire, the sooner we will be able to file your tax return.
If you have received a paper version of the business tax return in your home by post, you do not need to forward it, as we will file your business tax return electronically after you have responded to the questionnaire.
Please note that per diems allowance for business travel outside Finland (ulkomaan päiväraha) must be reported separately to customer service, you can send this information by e-mail to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not apply for tax deductions
Even if you do not wish to apply for any tax deductions, you will need to answer the questionnaire that we know that we can do your tax return without any tax deductions.
How does the tax return process works?
- Answer the questionnaire in our service no later than 21.1 - report any per diems allowance for business travel outside Finland to our customer service separately
- Once you have responded to the questionnaire, we will process your tax return on a first-come, first-served basis
- We will ask you for more information if necessary
- We will notify you when we have filed the tax return and sent it to the tax administrator
- You will receive a letter from the tax administrator once they have processed your tax return